I've be noticibly absent from this blog. My husband actually pointed out that I didn't make ANY posts in January. Ooops. I don't have any grand reasons why. I just didn't post. I'm sorry.
Life has been chaotic and busy for us. January brought time with friends and family, the flu, snowdays, endless games of hide and seek, and cabin fever. We are all looking forward to sunny days.
Alan and I came up with a new financial plan and have been saving money and cutting expenses like crazy. It's amazing to me how much money we were spending and didn't even have anything to show for it. It is SO easy to spend too much money. I'm pretty excited about the things we've done and I promise to share them with you all. Stay tuned for some upcoming posts about the Asiala family's newfound frugality.
No comments:
Post a Comment